+ Répondre à la discussion
Page 3 sur 3 PremièrePremière 1 2 3
Affichage des résultats 21 à 25 sur 25
    Membre
    Good sunday everyone.
    so, after wednesday update the situation is better: now I finally can see TMC HD.

Here the list of missing channels:
    - iTele HD
    - Cherie 25
    - France 3

The strange fact is that In the OSD i can read the current transmission, but on the screen i have always the same message to contact my antenna installer...

I did a complete Astra and Hotbird scan and i can't find these channels on other frequences

Thank you very much

Bon dimanche à tous.
    Donc, après la mise à jour mercredi la situation est meilleure: maintenant je peux enfin voir TMC HD.

Voici la liste des chaînes manquantes:
    - ITele HD
    - Cherie 25
    - France 3

Le fait étrange est que, dans l'OSD je peux lire la transmission de courant, mais sur la telé j'ai toujours le même message "Prendre contact avec antenne installateur ..."

Je l'ai fait une scan complète sur Astra et Hotbird et je ne peux pas trouver ces chaînes sur d'autres fréquences

Merci beaucup

•   Alt 

Réclame

Membre
    Citation Envoyé par lethal.industry Voir le message
    Good sunday everyone.
    so, after wednesday update the situation is better: now I finally can see TMC HD.

Here the list of missing channels:
    - iTele HD
    - Cherie 25
    - France 3

The strange fact is that In the OSD i can read the current transmission, but on the screen i have always the same message to contact my antenna installer...
    Hi,
    The problem comes certainly from the fact that the signal quality is not good enough to enable video and sound decoding but sufficient to decode the programme information which is transmitted at low bit rate and repeated at regular interval.
    This is probably because your antenna is either too small or not optimally adjusted (or both).

The reason why the problem appeared recently is because Canalsat/TNTSAT increased the FEC rate of the DVB-S2 channels to increase their capacity, but the consequence is a reduction of the robustness so the antenna adjustment is more critical than before.
    Dernière modification par marceljack ; 05/07/2015 à 15h32.

Membre
    Citation Envoyé par marceljack Voir le message
    Hi,
    The problem comes certainly from the fact that the signal quality is not good enough to enable video and sound decoding but sufficient to decode the programme information which is transmitted at low bit rate and repeated at regular interval.
    This is probably because your antenna is either too small or not optimally adjusted (or both).

The reason why the problem appeared recently is because Canalsat/TNTSAT increased the FEC rate of the DVB-S2 channels to increase their capacity, but the consequence is a reduction of the robustness so the antenna adjustment is more critical than before.

Hm, that's a good tip thanks, but, for example, in the image attached there is the signal level of TV5 Monde FBS and it's very strong, but I can't see it (always same message to contact my installer....)

Hm , par exemple , dans l'image jointe il ya le niveau de TV5 Monde FBS de signal et il est très fort, mais je ne peux pas le voir (toujours même message à communiquer avec mon installateur .... )

IMG_20150730_130231.jpg

Membre
    bonjour,

http://fr.kingofsat.net/tp.php?tp=246

il devrait s'agir de TV5 monde Europe, et non pas TV5 monde FBS, sur le 13°
    Cela fonctionne, avez vous essayé avec un récepteur dont vous êtes sûr ?

cordialement

Membre
    If you receive Hotbird, it means that you have either a monoblock LNB or two LNBs and a DiSEqC switch.
    Most TNTSAT receivers only work correctly if Astra is in DiSEqC position 1, (which is not the case with most monoblocks).
    If Astra is not in position 1, automatic channel list and software updates can be missed because the receiver is looking for these updates on DiSEqC position 1, even if Astra has been configured on position 2 at initial setup.
    This is a bug common to many TNTSAT receivers.

Les tags pour cette discussion

Liens sociaux

Liens sociaux

Règles de messages